ENERGY PROCUREMENT - CONSULTING & MANAGEMENT
Pricingutilities.com provides A to Z transparent automated energy procurement solutions for its clients. Creating a competitive environment, and comparing electric and natural gas offers is a critical part of our service offerings. Our consulting and management services provide a positive and successful customer experience, resulting in a savings, and no hidden loop holes.
Qualification & Proposal Process
Having partnered with over 40 Energy Suppliers in Electric / Natural Gas throughout North America; allows us to:
- Provide clients with pre-qualification information on potential Energy Suppliers to narrow the field as appropriate.
- Provide transparent pricing and terms, strategy developed, based on our customers requirements.
- Maintaining strong relations with Energy Suppliers, when customizing pricing and terms to fit our customer’s requirements.
Comparison & Analysis Process
Once the Energy Supplier’s proposals have been received, a thorough analysis is conducted, and a detailed transparent comparison is prepared. Key areas of evaluation include:
- Initial pricing, and what cost components are included or passed through.
- Calculation of the pass through cost components and recommendations, whether the methods are reasonable.
- The Risk / Reward on ALL pass through cost components.
- Comparison of the Service Agreement provisions.
- Overall review of the Energy Supplier’s capabilities and financial strengths.
Agreement Negotiation Process
Once finished with Comparison / Analysis Process, we negotiate pricing and terms with the shortlist of Energy Suppliers. Once this process is finished, we provide our customers with:
- A detailed review of each Energy Supplier’s service agreement, outlining pricing and ALL terms and conditions.
- Redlines on ALL service agreements, with Energy Edge’s suggested modifications to commercial terms and conditions.
- Coordinate with customer’s counsel.
- Lead service agreement negotiations with Energy Suppliers.
- Assign values, between the differences with ALL Energy Suppliers, so final service agreement comparisons are made.